Real Estate Professional
I’m Julia, and I'd like to help you find your next home.
Building great relationships and helping people find the perfect place to live is something I’ll always be passionate about. I love having the opportunity to help families get to a better place, whether that’s in the buying or selling of a home.
My life to this point has been a real adventure, from my Colorado childhood atop wild rivers and barely tame horses, to raising my young children in remote Alaska. I appreciate meeting new challenges and new people each day, and I find that in real estate.
- I’ve spent more than 20 years in the real estate business here in Utah. I don’t get surprised, and I don’t shaken, I just make it happen.
- I've been ranked as one of the best local agents each year from 2007 through today.
- I’ve raised five incredible kids. I learned to consider each of them individually in order to find their own place in life. This translates well to my client relationships.
- I have expertise in Commercial Real Estate and Investments, too, if that's something you're curious about.
- If I'm not in the office, you'll probably find me in the mountains, either skiing or biking with my family.
My goal is to provide homebuyers and sellers with the knowledge needed to make wise decisions, so we can find just the right home in the right neighborhood. Professionalism, trustworthiness and kindness are important to me, and I strive to offer the highest level of service to all my clients.